Agreement on Service of VariFlight Website
- Last Updated: May 24, 2019
- Thank you for using services provided by VariFlight.
- VariFlight Website is operated by Feeyo Technology Company Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “We”). You must read and comply with the Agreement on Service of VariFlight Website (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") and other single service Agreements to use VariFlight Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website ").
- The Website is only available to you on the condition that you understand and agree to all terms and disclosures presented on this page. You can choose to accept the Agreement or not. Your use, registration, login and other similar acts shall be deemed that you have read and agreed to be bound by the Agreement.
- If you are a minor, please read this Agreement and other above-mentioned agreements with your legal guardian.
- I.Contents of the Services
- 1.1You may use services on the Website as follows (together referred to as the “Services”):
- View flight status;
- View Flight Happiness Index displayed on the Website;
- View the RouteMap;
- Subscribe to VariFlight news via Email;
- View daily capacity by airport;
- View daily capacity by route;
- View future capacity by route;
- View historical capacity by route;
- View real-time operation;
- View OTP rankings of global airports;
- View OTP rankings of global airlines;
- View OTP analysis by airport;
- View OTP analysis by airline;
- View OTP analysis by route;
- Get airport overview;
- View capacity analysis by airport;
- View schedule analysis by airport;
- View route analysis by airport;
- Download reports;
- Upload and view jet gallery;
- Upcoming functions.
- II.Form of the Services
- You need to visit VariFlight Website to use the Services.
- In order to improve service content and enhance user experience, we reserve the right to update the Website, or change or restrict partial functionality of the Website without any special notice to you.
- III.User’s Account, Password and Safety
- 3.1The user shall be responsible for carefully safekeeping the registration account information and the account password.
- 3.2The user shall assume legal responsibly for the registered account and password. The user agrees not to disclose the account and password information to others in any case.
- 3.3The ownership of any accounts registered on the Website belongs to VariFlight. The user only obtains the right to use the VariFlight account after completing the registration procedure. The user shall not donate, transfer, sell, borrow or rent the VariFlight account without our permission. When you suspect that someone else is using your account, you should immediately notify VariFlight.
- IV.Intellectual Property
- 4.1All kinds of information on VariFlight Website are protected by Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China and other related laws and regulations and corresponding international treaties.
- 4.2 If you forward the information on VariFlight Website, you need to indicate “source from VariFlight” in corresponding position of the forwarded content. If the forwarded content involves a product or service provided by a third party, you shall comply with the user agreement of the third party in addition to this Agreement.
- 4.3The forwarding referred to in the preceding clause is limited to information sharing. You shall not resell the information on VariFlight Website without our written authorization, including but not limited to the use of VariFlight Website information in services such as providing analysis reports to third parties. Please contact us at [email protected] for business cooperation.
- 4.4VariFlight has formulated procedures and measures necessary to protect the legitimate interests of right holders. When the copyright owner and/or the right holder who can exercise the right to communicate works to the public over information networks (hereinafter refer to as the “Right Holder”) finds that there may be violation of the right to communicate works to the public over information networks, the right holder may send written notice to [email protected] with providing a right ownership certificate. This Website will take measures to remove relevant content in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
- V.Protection of the User’s Personal Information
- 5.3When you are using our services, VariFlight is entitled to send you emails and phone messages for commercial purposes, including but not limited to the latest product information and promotional information. Meanwhile, you can choose to block or refuse to receive the information according to the relevant settings.
- VI.User’s Codes of Conduct
- 6.1When using the services provided by VariFlight, you shall comply with laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China and shall not use the?services for any illegal or improper activities, including but not limited to the following:
- 6.1.1You shall not upload, display, post, distribute or disseminate any information, which:
- Violate the basic principles established by the Constitution;
- Endanger national security, divulge state secrets, subvert state power and undermine national unity;
- Damage national honor and interest;
- Incite national hatred and ethnic discrimination, and destroy national unity;
- Undermine national religious policies and promote cults and feudal superstition;
- Spread rumors, disturb the social order and undermine social stability;
- Disseminate obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, terror or abet any crime;
- Insult or slander others and infringe legitimate rights and interests of others;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Contain any other content restricted or prohibited by laws and administrative regulations of China.
- 6.1.2You shall agree that when using the Website, you will not:
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, worms, malicious codes or any other softwares or programs that may damage or change the computer system or data;
- Collect information or data from other users without authorization, such as real names, ID numbers, and mobile numbers;
- Overburden the server or otherwise interfere with the server;
- Try to use or access this website and backend server without authorization;
- Disturb and disrupt the use of other users on this Website.
- VII.Special Statements
- 7.1When you use a particular service of this Website, the service may be governed by separate agreements and related business rules etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Separate Agreement"). Please read and agree to relevant Separate Agreement before you use the service.
- 7.2When you use the products or services provided by any third party of this Website, you shall comply with the user agreement of the third party in addition to this Agreement.?VariFlight and the third party shall assume their respective responsibilities separately for any possible dispute between them within the scope prescribed by laws and or stipulated by agreement.
- 7.3You shall judge the contents of the Service by yourself and assume all risks arising from the use of the contents.
- 7.4You shall carefully judge the advertisements displayed on the Website. Any form of communication or business dealings with the advertisers shall be deemed as an exclusive act between you and the advertiser. If you suffer any consequences or damage of any nature as a result of any of the foregoing, you shall claim rights from the advertiser concerned.
- VIII.Dispute Resolution and Jurisdiction
- 8.1This Agreement is signed in Gaoxin District, Hefei City, Anhui Province of the People's Republic of China.
- 8.2The formation, entry into force, performance, interpretation and dispute settlement of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Mainland of the People's Republic of China, without regard to the principles of conflict of laws.
- 8.3If any dispute arises between you and VariFlight, the dispute shall be first resolved by negotiation; where the negotiation fails, you agree to submit the dispute to the people's court with jurisdiction at the signing place of this Agreement.
- IX.Contact Us
- Please contact us for any questions about this Agreement as follows:
- 17th Floor, Block A, City International Plaza, No. 320 Qianshan Road, Hefei, Anhui, China 230031
- Legal Team Feeyo Technology Co. Ltd